Sunday 20 December 2009

Snow Birds - 20th December 2009

Woke up to snow this morning, but I knew it would not be around for long so I took a trip up to my favourite spot for photographing birds, near Speech House.
Birds find it harder to locate their natural food when the weather is severe, so by taking some seeds and nuts out with you, you are effectively helping them through the hard times, as well as enticing them closer so you can have a better view!

When you leave, you leave with a feeling that you have helped something to survive the hard times and if you have never felt this, "then I advise you to give it a go" because it is one of the best feelings you can have.
Great Tit

Dunnock

Robin

Great Spotted Woodpecker

Robin

Thrush
If you like birds, click and watch the video below of them feeding in
slow-motion!

Rob

2 comments:

  1. Nice birds, and I love the slow-motion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob. Need a bit more practice, but gettin' there!

    ReplyDelete