Friday 8 January 2010

Forest of Dean Snow - 8th Jan 2010

The roads were clear enough to enable me to get out with my camera(s) today. It was hard work carrying my kit in the snow for approx 4 miles, but it was worth it.
The wildlife was a bit scarce, although I did manage to film a couple of fallow doe's passing through.

I have chosen a track to accompany my video, I chose it for its thought provoking lyrics. Hope you like it? If not, turn the volume down.



Last two verses....
Now this is the world we live in
And these are the hands were given
Use them and lets start trying
To make it a place worth fighting for

This is the world we live in
And these are the names were given
Stand up and lets start showing
Just where are lives are going to



Rob

2 comments:

  1. It looked very nice indeed, I couldn't have visited the Forest because I was snowed in, the council, god bless their woolly socks, didn't want to put their precious salt down our road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! The thoughtless blighters!

    I have been looking after our feathered friends the best I can Bob. Took a large bag of nuts, seed and some grated cheese out today.
    Should keep them going for a while?!?

    ReplyDelete